April 18, 2008

legally blind.

i was sitting in class trying to wipe some muck off of my glasses when all of a sudden one pair of glasses became two equal but distinct parts:

good thing that the rest of lecture focused on evaluating various print ads and watching a video. all i could tell was that they were shot in color. i definitely scored brownie points for class participation today with that searing insight.

then i had to (humiliatingly) text my friend to come find me for lunch because i had no chance of spotting her in a crowd without making a lot of people uncomfortable via personal space invasions.

at least i hope that's who that girl was.

finally, this reminds me of the best insulting compliment i've ever received:

wow, you look so weird without glasses!
thanks bitch. that's just my "weird" face you're talking about.

No comments: