February 18, 2008

oooh i love hot pockets!

you MUST start watching my big redneck wedding to be able to witness special moments like the following:

(groom-to-be shares his vows with granny, rocking in a rocking chair)

groom: wanna hear what i wrote?
granny: yeah, let’s hear.
groom: i wish i could put your love in a locket... because you’re hotter than a hot pocket.
granny: oooh i love hot pockets!

it was all in the delivery, i guess (watch it here, fast forward to -2:10 and then PLEASE wait for the thesaurus comment).

back in the day, my mom somehow found the combination of flaky pastry, cheese, sauce and pepperoni an acceptable balanced breakfast before sending me off to survive yet another day in the suburban jungle that is high school.

btw if i told you right now that my family is korean, would that blow your mind? because despite my penchant for cmt and hot pockets, i swear we are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I came here looking for this clip! I still imitate Granny saying I love Hot Pockets! Yes the delivery was everything &one of the funniest things I have ever seen on reality tv🤣🤣🤣🤣