January 3, 2008

my musicality is evolving.

if only i had put as much effort into practicing the cello back in the day as i do now with guitar hero. there is no doubt that i would have sat higher than 8th or 9th chair. fucking knights of cydonia is even more troublesome than pretending to play marriage of figaro on stage in front of my parents.

although, really, this is coming from a girl who switched from violin to cello in 9th grade so that i didn't have to lug a violin case to school everyday (it didn't go with my backpack or outfits).

fyi my new favorite song is talk dirty to me by poison. if that doesn't indicate that i am spending way too much time with GHIII then perhaps the fact that i now listen to songs on the radio with potential guitar hero fingerings in mind will convince you. seriously.

No comments: