January 30, 2008

stuck in the middle of school bureaucracy.

which is as awesome as it sounds. so to entertain myself during the portion of the meeting that is irrelevant (only the first 40 minutes of a 45 minute meeting), i've discovered how i'm going to finally burn off my baby fat. plus the stuff accrued on top of that over the last nine years or so.



it will certainly look awesome in between my tony little gazelle...


... and exercise slide:

and the only reason i mentioned i was in a meeting in the first place is because i have no idea what the audio is like on this video. which (tangentially) made me realize how semi-irrelevant youtube must be for deaf people. anyway, the images were enough for me to immortalize here.

because that is how big my ego is looming these days. larger than life, bsb style.

update: my favorite line is definitely "that feels great on my ahhhhhhhh...bs!"

No comments: